Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Time!

Last night was so nice!  I was watching something on BYUTV about families and how effective families function.  I was watching it by myself and it motivated me to get up and spend some time with MY family.  I asked everyone if they wanted to go for a walk, and surprisingly everyone did.  We had a nice little walk around the neighborhood in the dusk.  The weather was perfect yesterday!  Then we went and picked up Anita from the fitness center where she had been exercising.  We read scriptures and had family prayer.  Then Anita started playing the piano and Cody was playing the violin with her.  Faha and Pasi were making cookies.  It was just a nice evening together!  I was watching Anita and Cody playing and they sounded so good and I just couldn't believe they were my babies!!  (Insert some Mom tears here...)  I'm so proud of them!  It was just a nice evening.  We could have spent it like we do too much, each doing our own thing, watching tv, on the computer, etc.  But I'm so glad we spent it together!

No comments: