Monday, June 14, 2010

Blah!

I'm just feeling blah today!  Didn't get much accomplished.  I feel like I spent the whole day running kids around to activities.  I have stacks and stacks of laundry to fold and put away (not to mention the stacks still to be washed!).  Pretty much every room in the house is a disaster area.  I did get the dishes done and dinner is on the stove, but that's about it.  I have had too many days like this lately.  It's discouraging.  Getting things completed that I can see what I have accomplished is very important to my mental health.  I'm not feeling so healthy right now!  Being responsible to take care of, feed, entertain, and chauffeur 10 kids every week day is about to get the better of me.  Plus, keep up with the house keeping, cooking, etc. I'm overwhelmed!  I thought things would get easier when my kids got older.  What a joke!  It's gotten ten times harder!  Oh well, I guess I better stop whining and GET TO WORK!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Hey, just remember you aren't alone. I totally understand and feel your frustration and the overwhelming feeling. I don't even have kids at home anymore. I never feel as organized as I want to be and yet I know I am more than most. Last night I got released as Relief Society president and I was totally stunned, I was not expecting this at all and so it just really bothered me, so what did I do, what I always do when I get stressed, worried, upset, I cleaned, mowed the grass (which I have done now twice this week), work until I drop or sweat to death.
I love you, don't forget to add in your blog that you also make quilts for your neices and nephews babies, bake bread, make cookies and yummy treats all the time.
Be good to you!!