Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Little Light

Thanks to all of you who commented on my post from last week.  I appreciate your understanding and support!  It really helped!  It was a little light in the dark tunnel.  This, apparently, is my "up" week.  So far, I'm feeling pretty good.  I have noticed that as the week goes on, I tend to go downhill.  Usually Thursday is a very "low" day for me.  I'll hope that won't happen this week.

I am so excited that Friday night I finished the two quilt squares that we learned about at quilt class last Tuesday.  I finished the block from last month's class about 2 minutes before I went to class Tuesday night!  Being productive and getting things done like that really help me stay positive. 

We had a pretty quiet holiday weekend.  Saturday we went to Orem to my cousin, Alanna's daughter's graduation party.  There was a pool there so the kids had fun swimming, even though it was kinda cool.  We had to drag Pasi and Siu out of the pool when it was time to leave. It was fun.  Yesterday I did some cleaning and paperwork that really needed doing while watching Mad About You first season that I checked out from the library.  I love that show! 

Today I got some phone calls made that I needed to, paid some bills, and now I'm trying to decide what to do next.  Here are some of my choices:  
         Clean (Yuck!)
         Start working on Anita's quilt
         Make Siu a pencil skirt out of an old pair of jeans
         Work on knitting project
         Make our summer schedule
         Fold and put away laundry
         Check my fabric to see if I have some to make Pasi and Siu pajama shorts, if so, make some
         Fill out my daycare certificate renewal paperwork

I actually need to do all of these things, I just can't decide which to do first! 
        
        
        

No comments: