Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Siu's New Room

So here is Siu's new room.  It turned out pretty cute.  I love the wall color! I had it matched to her new comforter set and with the lighting in her basement room with no natural light it looks great.  She is very happy with it and is doing well keeping it clean.  We found that crazy lamp at Home Depot and the trash can at Ross.  We especially like that the matching trash can has a lid so Dumb Dog can't get into her trash can.  We still need to make her American Girl doll (Ashley) her bed.  As you can see, she still has to sleep in the box she came in, poor thing.  If I can dig out my sewing room, then we can start sewing the bedding for her bed.  It matches Siu's bedding.  We are also going to iron some fabric peace signs on the wall.  I saw that project on pinterest and I loved the idea!  I also want to make a matching fabric cover for her vanity stool.  Ideas on how to do that?? I can't see where to take off the top to do it, so I may just have to put a cover over that one and try to staple it around while it's still attached to the legs.  There's no end to my projects, just completed phases.

No comments: