Monday, March 26, 2012

So our tetherball literally was played to death.  It was a good investment of  $15.  The kids got a lot of playing time out of it.  Faha is the family champion tetherball player.  Not surprising since he is at least 5 inches taller than any of the rest of us and could probably bench press us all.

I've been doing a lot of moving things around, painting, and generally trying to spruce things up around the house.  I'm in the home stretch of my spring renovations.  Just one more room to paint, then I will be taking a vacation from moving and painting.  I love it though.  I love that I can make my house look totally different with just a little change here and there and spend minimal money doing it.  I like that kind of change.  I will post pictures of the room renovations soon.  Siu's and Pasi's rooms are probably picture ready, but Cody and Faha's room is NOT.  I'll wait until they get back from their music tour to San Francisco tomorrow and give them some time to clean up, then I will take pictures and post them.  I really love how Siu's room has turned out.

No comments: