Saturday, July 5, 2008

We had a nice quiet 4th. The guys got home about 5:00. I made homemade pizza and then we went to Murray Park to watch fireworks with some friends. We had a little problem finding where they were, mainly because my cell phone died, but we eventually found them right as the fireworks were starting. It was fun especially for Pasi and Siu because our friends have kids their ages. We stayed and visited with them until almost midnight! We dragged ourselves home and went to bed!

Today we got up early and went to a baptism and after that the parents of the little girl who was baptized took everyone at the baptism out to eat. It was nice. We came home and did errands and now I HAVE to get busy and type up the children's parts, 70 parts, for the Primary sacrament meeting program. I need to hand them out tomorrow. After that I need to make the Primary bulletin board. I'm also doing sharing time tomorrow, so I have a lot of Primary stuff to get done. (I am the Primary president, by the way. A little stressful!) So I better stop playing and get busy!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Welcome back to blogging, we've missed you :)

Rebecca said...

don't forget to check up on ours as well. www.justinandrebeccagreer.blogspot.com

Alysha Smith said...

Yea, you were gone for a while there! Glad the blog is back up to date!

Coleen said...

Good job. Glad to know I could be of some help....
Love ya