Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks for the input.

Thank you Coleen and Alysha for the input on the colors for my kitchen, especially the cabinets. I like a dark cherry wood look too. How can I get that when I don't have wood cabinets? They are some kind of particle board garbage. I also like the idea for cranberry and maybe a beige.

Well, again I have spent the entire morning not doing what I was supposed to be doing. I did important things (like pay bills), but I need to be doing my shopping for the Primary Quarterly Activity today. We are leaving this afternoon for our ward campout and the activity will be at the camp. We are going to Willard Bay. I hate it there. I wanted to go to Deer Lake, where we went last year, but no, we have to go to yucky Willard Bay. The bugs are horrible, it's ugly, and the freeway is right there. It's like camping on the side of the road. If I'm going camping (and you all know what a camper I am!), I at least want to go somewhere where it is pretty and in the mountains. I offered to just stay home and let Lincoln take the kids, but he didn't like that idea.

Well, enough procrastinating. I have to go do errands and shopping. Wish me luck at yucky camp!

3 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

Goodluck with the yucky bugs and disgusting outdoors. Enjoy!

Alysha Smith said...

Goodluck with the yucky bugs and disgusting outdoors. Enjoy!

Coleen said...

Well, it is about time you updated your Blog. What do you do all day? Ha Ha