Thursday, July 10, 2008



I am getting more and more tech savvy! I'm so excited because I was able to take pictures with my cell phone (my digital camera died) and email them to my email and save them and now I shall post them here! It doesn't take much to make me happy!
Monday we went to the Utah Museum of Natural History. It was fun and educational. I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I wanted because the kids kept taking off to explore on their own and I couldn't find them! We went with my friend Kari and her kids (same ones we watched fireworks on the 4th). I felt like such a good mommy. Cody didn't go with us because he wanted to go to his friend's house. We also took one of Faha's friends with us. I only had one daycare child to take so it was a piece of cake. He was so good in his stroller the whole time.


1 comment:

Alysha Smith said...

Oh my gosh the kids have gotten SO big. You definitely dont have any babies anymore! :(
Sounds like you all are doing well. Hopefully we will get to see you this fall!