Friday, May 1, 2015

How Time Flies.......

It's been quite awhile since I have visited this blog and even longer since I have posted. Much life has passed by without me recording it. Anita is home from BYU-Hawaii. She returned September 2013. She is living at home and helping out with my daycare. Cody has returned from a very honorably served two year mission to the Philippines. That's 2 years of posts in itself. He will be returning to BYU-Provo for the Fall semester. Faha is on his mission to the Mexico Monterrey West Mission. He left December 2014. He is doing very well. Pasi just turned 16 and is a sophomore at Kearns High School. Siu is 13 and in 8th grade at Bennion Jr. High. All the kids are healthy and more or less happy.






Children are such a blessing, but are also our greatest challenge in life. They teach us so much and help us to grow. I'm so grateful to be a mother to my five fantastic kids! They are awesome and I love them so much! They make my life rich and full of fun and good times and they make my heart smile. 



No comments: