Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Beautiful Girl

I just have to post Anita's senior pictures.  I'm so happy with how they turned out!  That's my beautiful baby girl all grown up!  I'm standing in puddles of mommy tears here.

My favorite is the top right one that she is smiling so big in.  That's the one I put up in the living room so I can see her big smile when she's gone away to college in Hawaii.

I love this girl so much and I'm so proud of all she has accomplished throughout her years in school
                                       and I know she will do fantastic in college, as well.
                                       I love you, Nita-girl!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

She is beautiful. Anita, see how fun it is to get all "fixed" up and take pictures. LOL
Good luck in all you do. You will do awesome! Have fun too.
Love you from Aunt Coleen