Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I had hoped to be able to post every day, but with up to 13 kids in the house at times, that is very difficult! I think I may be in a little over my head this summer. And to make things worse, it rained today so we were all stuck inside. Actually, the kids were okay. I relaxed my rules for video games due to the circumstances and things weren't too bad.

Cody calls me a couple of times a day. He's having a great time at Disneyland. He said he has had fun on the rides. He said the scariest ride was the Tower of Terror. They will leave tomorrow night and be home sometime around noon on Friday.

I've been trying to scan some more pictures to post, but my scanner is not cooperating! It's making me mad. I have an adorable picture of Siu from dance. She's wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume because one of her dances was to "A Very Merry UnBirthday". She looks like a doll.

This evening was rather nice. None of my piano students showed up! I haven't had a free Wednesday evening in months. It was strange. Could it be because their monthly payments are due this week????

Well, it's time for bed, you know how I know? Perry Mason is about to come on!

Good Night!

No comments: